Friday, March 31, 2006

Concerning Recent Events

Any member of Uncorrupted Power with the rank of Prince or higher who leaves the guild and wants to be reinvited needs to speak with me first.

It is my desire to know each member of the guild. In the next week or two, I will be spending some time in individual conversations with each of you. Recruiting will be closed until I am familiar with every one of you. A close knit group is beneficial in a guild because we know we can trust each other in dungeons and raids. Nobody will leave someone else to die or try to roll need on all the good items.

Drama and politics are not welcome in the guild. Please take it to a whisper. If you need further resolution, feel free to bring it to my attention.

We will be establishing a system for members to earn rank through quests. These quests will be designed to increase and prove the player's abilities. I will have two officers take charge of this.

I will keep everyone updated on the progress of our new website and on our soon to come TS server. Please be patient as Josh informs me that designing a website takes time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home